Unifier Archive (VNA)
Unifier Archive ( Vendor Neutral Archive ) is the ultimate archiving solution for any medical facility, regardless of size. Incorporated as part of the Unifier ecosystem, and intended to be used in conjunction with other Unifier modules to match your workflow objectives and to ensure a remarkably efficient Enterprise Imaging environment. Unifier Archive lets you create a private or hybrid cloud and take ownership of your data. Unifier Archive ensures ease of use for medical professionals and IT technicians and, most importantly, the best outcomes for patients.
Extends PACS longevity at a lower cost, improves data storage
Health data is stored for accessability anytime, anywhere
Cost-effective VNA solution supports crucial workflows
Vendor neutral archives (VNAs) are a critical component of health IT in the age of interoperability. In enterprise imaging, VNA breaks down the common barriers of a proprietary system/single vendor to enable enterprise document sharing. Healthcare organizations rely on VNAs for standardizing, consolidating, and archiving images and data from disparate PACS into a single, easily accessible and interoperable repository.
Unifier Archive Benefits
- Full virtualization support and integration with major cloud solution providers
- Standard archive functionality – DICOM Support for standard archive functions is built-in: Store SCP, Query/Retrieve SCP, Storage Commitment SCP, and Verification SCP/SCU
- 100% web-based solution
- JPEG2000 compression and JPEG-LS compression
- Transfer syntax handling – Configurable transfer syntax support allows databases to be converted to and stored in any specified transfer syntax
- DICOM and HL7 pre/post-filtering, morphing, and routing – Powerful rule-based DICOM tag morphing and routing.
- Virtual Archive Data storages capability gives you a flexible, low-cost alternative
- Self recoverable database architecture with DICOM engine for image archiving and management
- SNMPv3 management module with more statistics and monitoring
- Easy HIPAA compliant logging and monitoring of all DICOM transactions in a user-friendly format
Images and data are received and translated into a standardized format that can then be transferred to or accessed by your referring physicians, your radiologists, your RIS, or to any radiology workstation, regardless of its physical location.
Dicom Systems’ Unifier Archive is a cost-effective VNA solution that not only solves your archiving challenges, it provides you with the support you need to maintain the workflow that is crucial to your daily operations.
“In the emergency setting, speed is essential and Dicom Systems helps us deliver results at much higher speeds with near-zero downtimes.”
“Without Dicom Systems, we would need an army of vendor support and analysts.”