PACS/MIMPS QA Toolbox
A set of portable utilities to manage workflow and integration of your DICOM and HL7 applications
No configuration needed, just download to your workstation
Easy To Use
Intuitive interface and function
All the common QA tools in one toolbox
Today’s medical imaging provider is dealing with more challenges than ever with a distributed team, critical emergencies related to COVID-19, and resource limitations. Dicom Systems recognizes the need to have immediate access to DICOM and HL7 tools without the implementation hurdles and high cost.
The Unifier Toolbox is a way for imaging and radiology teams to leverage a nimble set of tools that validate DICOM files, create test DICOM images, perform advanced tag-morphing, send HL7 messages, and more.
- Accurately tests your PACS/MIMPS systems or any other DICOM friendly device
- Seamless integration with your existing RIS, HIS, PACS, and related information systems
- Generate HL7 messages to test your PACS/MIMPS, RIS, EMR, and other HL7 compatible devices
- Randomly generate DICOM imaging tests for CR, CT, DR, DX, MR, SC, and US modalities
- Manual de-identification (DICOM tags metadata, pixel data (region coordinates overlay/OCR) of individual study
- Perform pixel data OCR
- Add/remove/edit tag morphing
- Find/replace tag values
- View/Export DICOM headers
- Randomly generate DICOM images for CR, CT, DR, DX, MR, SC, and US modalities and lets you specify the majority of industry-supported DICOM transfer syntaxes.
Dicom Systems offers a free 30-day trial of Unifier QA Toolbox. Schedule your complimentary consultation to get started.