Mobile Clinical Communications
The Dicom Systems Unifier platform includes the option to deploy ZenSnap by WinguMD, a mobile medical photography and collaboration application that outfits smartphones and tablets throughout any healthcare enterprise for securely capturing images at the point of care. Users can capture images, label and organize medical data, collaborate with colleagues and import data into the PACS/MIMPS. ZenSnap facilitates user management with single sign-on integration and includes HIPAA usage and compliance audit reporting.
- Seamless integration with your hospital’s IT systems using industry-standard DICOM, HL7, FHIR, plus BOX APIs.
- The app naturally organizes photos by patient encounters. Use the Smart Unified Search to search across different PACS/MIMPS and EHR systems from a single search field.
- The smart document scanner mode can scan printed orders. Use the smart search to capture all the visual facts on the spot.
- Your phone can also be a size measurement device. Track pre- and post-op healing processes.
- Prevent security risks from HIPAA-violating texts or emails.
Learn more about how to bring clinical communication and visible light imaging workflows into your healthcare setting without compromising on enterprise-wide management, data security, and compliance.
“In the emergency setting, speed is essential and Dicom Systems helps us deliver results at much higher speeds with near-zero downtimes.”
“Without Dicom Systems, we would need an army of vendor support and analysts.”