Seamless HL7 integration from Dicom Systems uses your current systems, helping you avoid the installation of yet another layer of software. Healthcare providers can unify your disparate systems into a single framework for sharing images and data. With effective HL7 integration, you can realize measurable improvements in key performance indicators such as patient satisfaction, referrer satisfaction, and productivity.
Use with a standard web browser to design and control your HL7 workflows Built-in DICOM Modality Worklist (DMWL) Multi-location enterprises benefit by bringing all files up to the same standard for easy reading or modification.
HL7 Integration Benefits
- Able to be deployed as a standalone, vendor-neutral Enterprise DICOM Modality Worklist (DMWL)
- Eliminate custom interfaces which are costly to implement and maintain
- Unifier’s FHIR module helps you future-proof your enterprise with bi-directional FHIR brokering between older systems and the newest state-of-the-art EHR and EMR platforms
- Easily support new and legacy imaging modalities and systems
- Quickly establish interoperable image transfer workflows with new sites
- Avoid costly and time-consuming upgrades
Start Your HL7 Integration Today
HL7 integration from Dicom Systems means an overall improvement in the performance of your enterprise. With Unifier, an organization can enable any systems to connect and communicate with logic and intelligence. All connections to and from a PACS/MIMPS, vendor neutral archive (VNA), and modalities can be managed through a single interface. Unifier enables organizations to create a centralized destination for outside facilities to send exams and easily modify the metadata.
“In the emergency setting, speed is essential and Dicom Systems helps us deliver results at much higher speeds with near-zero downtimes.”
“By utilizing Dicom System’s Unifier, RRIA can more efficiently move images around across disparate information systems and deliver them to the radiologist in a format that best supports their productivity, clinical quality, and report turnaround times.“
“Without Dicom Systems, we would need an army of vendor support and analysts.”
“The Unifier platform has enabled SCPMG to easily manage a large number of DICOM routers. We can maximize functionality and update the business logic of over 2,500 modalities in our network.”