Our customer team is ready to support you with any aspect of performance or availability related to Unifier solutions and tools. Dicom Systems provides support by phone and email to sites under a current license.
Preferred method for improved communication and ability to attach screenshots
Please include the following information when submitting support requests:
- Name and contact information
- Router serial number/description. Log-in to the unit to verify. For example: ‘1234 ACME DCMSYS UNIFIER PRI’
- Description of the issue.
- Scope of the issue. For example: A single study is not routing or no studies are routing?
- Approximate date and time when the issue began
- Have there been recent changes made to the infrastructure? Example: network, VMware, power outage, etc.
- Include any relevant screenshots that will assist us in understanding the request
- AE Title of modality, if applicable
- IP address of modality, if applicable. Examples: accession number / PatID (no PHI)
For general or less urgent inquiries, send an email so that we may quickly forward it to the best expert to follow-up with you.