Unifier Medical Image Workflow Cloud Appliance and Archive Video
The Unifier Medical Image Workflow Cloud Appliance and Archive by Dicom Systems is the most flexible solution for healthcare organizations to quickly and securely adopt their imaging needs to the cloud. This highly configurable DICOM HL7 advanced router and interface engine fully supports DICOM standard TLS encryption. It utilizes the latest enterprise imaging technology protocols such as, DICOM, HL7, DICOMweb, FHIR and is designed as a horizontally scalable solution where multiple units create a DICOM Query/Retrieve Application Cluster. The Medical Image Workflow Cloud Appliance and Archive compliments on-site infrastructure disaster recovery back-up with vendor-neutral storage in standard DICOM for immediate access to data without the need for the client to upgrade existing infrastructure or software.
- Customizable HL7 and DICOM routing.
- Interoperability between disparate systems on DICOM and HL7 enabled devices to create homogenized data
- DICOM Modality Worklist and proxy, HL7 broker and Interface Engine, DICOM PACS/MIMPS proxy.
- Robust ILM (Image Lifecycle Management) rules engine.
- Flexible enterprise imaging workflow design framework.
- Built-in HL7 interface engine and FHIR integration capability.
- Vendor-neutral integration with any PACS/MIMPS, RIS or EHR/EMR.
- DICOMweb-enabled RESTful API connects to any front end application or viewer. Optional Clinical Web Viewer available.
- Advanced Protected Health Information (PHI) de-identification of DICOM metadata and pixels, enables anonymization for data lakes and AI algorithms.
- TLS encryption for secure transmission of DICOM, HL7, FHIR or DICOMWEB traffic for HIPAA compliance with no VPNs needed.
- Affordable disaster recovery and business continuity solution.
- Compliments onsite PACS/MIMPS by integrating with any vendor archive infrastructure.
- Visible Light Imaging workflow enabled (iOS devices).
For more information, visit the Unifier Medical Image Workflow Cloud Appliance and Archive on Google Marketplace.