Artificial Intelligence (AI) on Tap Lunch and Learn RSNA21 Replay
On December 1, 2021 at the Radiological Society of North America (RSNA), Florent Saint-Clair, Executive Vice President at Dicom Systems moderated a panel discussion on the impact of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) from various perspectives: device startup, practicing radiologist, teaching radiologist, enterprise IT operations and security, and enterprise workflow software.
- Laura Eisenmenger, MD at University of Wisconsin
- Skip Kennedy, Technical Director of Imaging Informatics at NorCal Kaiser Permanente
- Alan Pitt, MD at Barrow Neurological Institute
- Khan Siddiqui, MD Entrepreneur and CMO at Hyperfine
- Jonathan Shoemaker, Administrative Director Imaging Systems and Services Stanford Health Care