Artificial Intelligence (AI) on Tap Lunch and Learn RSNA21 Replay
On December 1, 2021 at the Radiological Society of North America (RSNA), Florent Saint-Clair, Executive Vice President at Dicom Systems moderated a panel discussion on the impact of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) from various perspectives: device startup, practicing radiologist, teaching radiologist, enterprise IT operations and security, and enterprise workflow software.
- Laura Eisenmenger, MD at University of Wisconsin
- Skip Kennedy, Technical Director of Imaging Informatics at NorCal Kaiser Permanente
- Alan Pitt, MD at Barrow Neurological Institute
- Khan Siddiqui, MD Entrepreneur and CMO at Hyperfine
- Jonathan Shoemaker, Administrative Director Imaging Systems and Services Stanford Health Care
Listen to the recorded conversation with our panelists on the impact of AI and ML and learn about the challenges and factors that drive successful AI deployment.
Unifier with AI Conductor for PACS and EHR drives and conducts AI workflows to get the right information to the right location at the right time and in the right format.Learn More